The Service Excellence Tenets of Verge Sport
1. Treat every customer as an individual.
2. Provide industry leading responsiveness and turnaround times.
3. Utilize world class technological solutions, with a human touch.
4. Listen to and understand our customer's needs.
5. Remain accountable to the customer, minimize mistakes and remedy any as soon as possible.
6. Stand behind our products with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The inspiration behind Verge Sport came straight from the clothing needs of Willy De Geest, who was a professional racer from the late sixties till the eraly eighties. Racing on prolevel, it became obvious to Willy that the custom technical apparel needs of athletes were outpacing what was being delivered — the wheels turned and Verge Sport was born in 1986. Since those first orders on through to today, customer satisfaction has been at our core. Our goal is for you to be happy with not only the final product, but the entire ordering and communication process involved in bringing your design to life.
Athletes across the world have worn Verge Sport garments on their way to the podium for nearly two decades. Our New York, European and Asian offices and production facilities have years of production experience and the latest in digital sublimation equipment, and are capable of creating a full range of custom cycling, running, triathlon, and nordic sportswear with industry leading quality and turnaround times.
Explore our complete line of technical garments, and contact our Customer Service team to get started with your custom sublimated Verge Sport order.